Procedure which is accessed through the vagina to visualize the uterus or womb by an optical device (hysteroscope ) after distension of its walls with liquid or gas.
The main indications are:
- Endometrial polyps : Bodies of variable size that can cause menstrual bleeding.
- Fibroids : Leiomyomas are called submucosal submucosal or component are those who reach the uterine cavity , thus to enter the cavity can be visualized and resected.
- Uterine malformations Congenital distortions of the anatomy of the uterus of various kinds can be treated by this route accordingly.
- Infertility: Infertility Some diseases causing hysteroscopy must be treated to improve the quality of the uterine cavity, which is where the pregnancy implants.
- Vaginal bleeding : Vaginal bleeding may require visualization of the lining of the uterus , or a procedure in it. The best way is a hysteroscopy.
- Women's Health performs these procedures with the best quality materials , updated technology and unrestricted duration. You can have the time you need for your surgery, also no need to wait for several months the authorization to do it.
If you require a service that is not listed do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the details of it in our Contact section.